How can we help you today? Our physical store is closed, but we do have many ways we can help you!
1) We have a very active Online Store - hundreds of items being added daily. Choose curbside pickup or $5 flat rate shipping.
2) Email us at email@example.com if you have a special order request, such as you want us to pick out a quilt for you.
3) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to talk about purchasing a sewing machine.
4) Email us at email@example.com if you are having trouble with your machine (we're having great success trouble-shooting over email!)
5) We're now taking in-store appointments. Check it out here.
Thanks so much for your business!
Thanks, you guys! You're awesome! We met our mask fundraiser goal. Now it's time to give masks away! We have several local agencies who are in desperate need for masks for clients who cannot afford them.
If you have masks you'd like to donate, please drop them off Monday - Saturday, 11a-3p (closed Memorial Day), or mail them to:
Asheville Cotton Co.
1378 Hendersonville Rd. - B
Asheville, NC 28803
Masks can be made any way. Ties, elastic, pleats, etc. Here is a pattern I created, but feel free to do whatever you choose!
We have more than 10,000 bolts of the latest quilting cottons by today’s most popular designers. Come visit us and let us help you find just the perfect fabric!
We also love to help match people up with the perfect Bernina, Baby Lock or Janome sewing machine. We give you in-house service and education, including 5-6 free machine mastery classes! Come see why we're Asheville's "Quilter's Tourist Trap."
We're located close to both I-40 and I-26 in beautiful Asheville, NC. We're also less than four miles from the Biltmore Estate. We can't wait to see you!