We love to help pick out the perfect machine for our customers. Come visit us and we'll help you decide.
Included with your purchase at Asheville Cotton Co.:
$5399 without Embroidery /$6999 with Embroidery MSRP
- Five or Six* FREE 2-hour Machine Mastery classes that may be taken any time, in any order, and as many times as you like. (Sorry, Machine Mastery Classes are not available otherwise.)
- Discounts on Bernina branded items during Machine Mastery classes
- Discounts throughout the store
- One-year Labor Warranty On-Site at Asheville Cotton Co.
- FREE First-year Clean, Oil and Adjust Service on your purchase anniversary
- In-store and on-phone help from an experienced team
- Special In-Store Pricing!
In-Store purchase and pickup includes send-home service, where we make sure you know how to wind a bobbin, thread the machine, do cleaning and maintenance, and get started sewing right away.
*Five classes if the machine does not have the embroidery option, six if it does.
The Bernina 570 is the perfect choice for the quilter who needs a little more room and wants a built-in walking foot and perfect freemotion quilting stitch. The Bernina Dual Feed acts like a walking foot to hold the layers together while quilting. The other nice thing about Dual Feed is that you can also do 9mm wide decorative stitches with it. The faster machine makes freemotion quilting with the included BSR even easier than on the older machines! The jumbo bobbins mean less stopping and starting for thread changes. The presser foot has a hover/automatic pivoting feature that's great for applique and freemotion quilting. The presser foot also lowers by itself and raises by itself, saving valuable time. And don't forget, Bernina was the first home machine to have the Free Hand System, or knee lifter, which raises and lowers the presser foot with a knee lift control.
The Bernina 570 may be purchased with an embroidery module or without, making it the obvious choice if you're a quilter wanting to make your own quilt labels, or if you're thinking of upgrading later.
(Highlighted items indicate features that are upgrades from the previous model.)
Why we love the Bernina 570:
Good to Know:
- 8.5" Throat
- Improved Lighting
- 1000 Stitches Per Minute
- Embroidery Capable for upgrading later or enjoying now
- 9mm wide stitches
- Bernina Dual Feed
- Jumbo Bobbin
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Bernina Stitch Regulator (BSR) Included
- Foot Control with Kick-Back
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Free Hand System (Knee Lift)
- Hover/Automatic Pivoting
- Automatic Presser Foot raise and lower
7 or 8 Full-Shank presser feet included:
- This is the first Bernina in the line with Dual Feed
- Does have Embroidery Option, but if you want Embroidery Plus features, move to the Bernina 590.
Other machines to consider:
- #1C Reverse pattern foot
- #1D Dual Feed reverse pattern foot
- #2A Overlocker foot
- #3A Automatic buttonhole foot
- #4D Dual Feed Zipper foot
- #20C Open Toe foot for applique or decorative stitches
- #97 1/4" Patchwork Foot
- #26 Machine Embroidery foot if you get the embroidery module
View the BERNINA 5-Series brochure
- Bernina 590
- Bernina 740
- Bernina 770