We extended the sale on a sale. The discounts are even higher than normal (except the 70% off fabric, because, well, that's practically free already). And, take an ADDITIONAL 5% off when you finish the entire bolt (excluding 70% off fabrics). Only through Saturday, March 10, and then it's going back to regular sale prices.
We missed you... But it's time again for $5 Quilt Club. Be sure to get either the Second Saturday of each month or the Friday before on your calendar! We'll be unveiling a new $5 Quilt Club theme on this Friday, March 9 at 10a or 5:30p, and Saturday, March 10 at 10a.
Come see all the cool new stuff in the store! After that, we do customer show-and-tell. At the end, you'll get your block kits. The first block kit of the year is still just $5, including fabric and pattern. Come back the following month, show your completed block, and get the next month's block kit for FREE! In addition to your free block kit, you may choose each month to purchase a second colorway and/or optional expansion kits for $5 each. Can't make it to a meeting one month to get your free kit? Don't worry. You can purchase one for $5 any time after the first meeting of the month if you can't attend a meeting. $5 Quilt Club runs through December, 2018. No need to sign up; just come on. If you must have a chair, be sure to bring a folding chair/stool just in case, as seating is limited.
Bring your quilt top or completed quilt from last year's $5 Quilt Club to get a prize!
Sew many new ways to get inspired and have fun right now here at ACC! We've got classes on intermediate quilting, zippered bags, pajamas, embellished denim, embellished t-shirts, freemotion art quilting, and embroidered projects galore. There's also a new session of Jo's Stitch Lounge, where you can work on any project. Be sure to take a look at all the options here, and either call us to enroll, or sign up online. Some classes have been filling quickly, so be sure to check them out ASAP!
Janome Red Tag Sale Extended!
- Due to the success of the Red Tag Sale, Janome has decided to extend it a few more weeks. Come check out Janome's 9400. This quilt-maker's dream features a huge 11" throat, the AcuFeed system for quilting perfection, a huge extension table, and loads of quilting feet. You'll love the easy-to-navigate screen, too!
- The new Janome MC6700P is perfect for those who just want a straight-forward sewing machine with a large throat, 1200 stitches per minute, and industrial-inspired foot and stitch plate, plus plenty of stitches and alphabets. Quilt-makers will love this one, too!
- During the Red Tag Sale, both the Janome MC6700P and the Janome 9400 are offered with a really cool sewing table and insert to fit! Download the Janome Red Tag Sale Flyer here.
- Come check out the new Bernina 330 First Love special edition. It's perfect for sewing enthusiasts who want to create amazing things for their loved ones and makes an ideal gift for the best mom in the world. You’ll get quality from the very first stitch with many user friendly features to make your sewing life easier. Buy a B330 SE First Love and Bernina will donate to Quilts for Kids, Inc. - an organization making quilts for kid in need. Check it out here.
- Buy a Baby Lock Jazz and get a FREE foot kit and thread kit!
- Buy a Crescendo or Aria and receive a $200 rebate and free thread kit!
- Purchase a Baby Lock Regalia and get a $400 rebate, and a two years Love of Knowledge membership!
Check out the new Baby Lock website here.
Join us for a "Jump into Janome" party! Tuesday, March 13, either 2-4p or 6-8p. We'll bring out all the Janomes and let you make a cute project while we show you all the cool and easy-to-use features on these machines. There will be special party prices and more! The party is free, but be sure to sign up here or give us a call so we can save you a seat.
We'll have a scissor sharpening event on Saturday, March 17, 10a-1p. Check out the various items the scissor man will sharpen here. You may also drop off items beforehand. He does a great job!
Our community needs our help! Come help us make pillows for Hospice on Saturday, May 5, 10a-1p. We have donated fabrics to the cause, but of course, if you have fabric you wish to donate, bring it by any time. We need help with sewing, stuffing and cutting, so please sign up here or give us a call to sign up to volunteer.
Keep working on those quilts and projects for our annual ACC Customer Quilt Show. It will be here before you know it! This is the quilt show for the rest of us. Quilts aren't judged and all proceeds go to MANNA FoodBank right here in WNC. This is our chance to get to see all the cool stuff you've been working on all year. There's no entry fee. Every one gets one free vote for their very favorite quilt and their favorite "first quilt." Beyond that, you can make donations to MANNA FoodBank in any amount toward any quilt or quilts. We traditionally have raised several thousand dollars for the cause. The quilts that earn the most money for MANNA get the biggest prizes (and yes, voting for yourself and getting your friends to vote is definitely the way to go)! Quilts, quilt tops or sewn projects will be accepted May 1-12. The show runs May 25-June 9 here at the store. We'll post entry forms at a later date.