$1899, SALE (Call, email or come by for in-store sale price)
The Bernina 335 is perfect for sewing newbies with an eye toward quality. It's also an affordable travel machine for the more advanced sewist. It includes a one-step repeating buttonhole foot and is ready for adding the optional Free-Hand System knee lifter. We love the knee lifter because it's like having an extra hand! You also get 91 decorative stitches, mirror image function plus two alphabets so that you can make creative decorative stitch combinations.
What we love about the Bernina 335:
Why we love the Bernina 335:
Features of the Bernina 335:
- Affordable Bernina Quality
- Lightweight for Travel
- 6.25" Throat
- 91 decorative stitches, including blanket stitch applique
- Needle Stop Up/Down so that your thread doesn't come unthreaded each time you start sewing
- Automatic Needle Threader
- One-Step Repeating Buttonhole can be achieved with included Buttonhole Foot #3A
- 2 Alphabets for making quilt or garment labels, crafting
- Mirror Image Function
- Free-Hand System is ready for optional knee lift
- Long-term memory function to keep a favorite stitch combination (or name)
- Easy to use; just push a button for your stitch
7 snap-on presser feet included:
- 6.25" Throat
- CB Bobbin
- 5.5mm Stitch Width
- 3 Manual Cutters
- Includes Extension Table
- Includes Dust Cover
- #1 Reverse pattern foot
- #2 Overlocker foot
- #3A Automatic Repeating Buttonhole foot
- #4 Zipper foot
- #5 Blindhem foot
- #20 Open Toe foot
- #75 Shank Adapter foot for low-shank feet
See more here. shop.berninausa.com/sewing-machines/3-series/BERNINA-335
Included with your purchase at Asheville Cotton Co.:
- Two FREE 3-hour Machine Mastery classes that may be taken as many times as you like. (Sorry, Machine Mastery Classes are not available otherwise.) See Machine Mastery Classes here.
- Discounts on Bernina branded items during Machine Mastery classes
- Discounts throughout the store
- One-year Labor Warranty on-site at Asheville Cotton Co.
- FREE First-year Clean, Oil and Adjust Service on your purchase anniversary
- In-store, email and on-phone help from an experienced team
Financing is always available. Please check here for options.
To purchase, please give us a call or come by. We'll discuss availability. In-Store pickup includes send-home service, where we make sure you know how to wind a bobbin, thread the machine, do cleaning and maintenance, and get started sewing right away.
If you prefer to order your machine directly from Bernina, you may purchase online at shop.berninausa.com
and choose us as your dealer.